Our R&D team is actively involved in new technologies for agriculture, energy and utilities, and link together GIS professionals with citizens and domain experts to make life easier.
What we provide
- Obtaining new technical information for the development of science and technology with the aim of clarifying the ambiguities in scientific and technological fields,
- Developing new products, materials, supplies, devices, equipment, procedures, and systems through new methods and producing new techniques and prototypes through design and drawing studies,
- Software activities based on new and original designs,
- Researching and developing new productions, methods, processes, and procedures,
- Researching new techniques/technologies decreasing the cost of a product while increasing its quality, standard or performance.